Responsibilities of Controls Engineer
- Create and read logic and flow diagrams for program design, commission industrial fieldbus networks: Profibus, Profinet, EthernetIP, and commission 3rd party devices
- Program multi-axis robotic systems from Kuka, Fanuc and ABB
- Program and debug Cognex vision systems
- Review initial electrical schematics and update electrical schematics for as-built changes
- Perform I/O Check for equipment
- Perform limited electrical, pneumatic and mechanical changes to equipment
Required Knowledge of Controls Engineer
- Experience in PLC logic and programming with any of the following programmable logic controllers (PLCs): Siemens S7, Allen Bradley RSLogix500 and RSLogix5000
- Strong personal and interpersonal skills are essential
- Experience with HMI software; WinCC flex, PanelBuilder, RSView / RSView 32
- Ability to partner effectively with peers, effective communication skills, strong business acumen and sound judgment
- Ability to deal with and manage difficult situations
- Must be flexible enough to travel and work overtime as required to support the customer when needed
- Must be quick learner as each project is unique and requires adaptation from previous experience
Required Education of Controls Engineer
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical, Electrical, or Computer Engineering
- Minimum of 3 years applied engineering experience is required
- Employees must have an active passport at all times during their employment
Selected controls engineer candidate will be required to pass a pre-employment drug screen and criminal background check
We are an equal opportunity employer, applicants must be currently authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis; we are unable to sponsor H1B visas at this time. No relocation assistance.
Please complete all required fields. We need a cover letter, your current résumé and certificates as an attachment. The maximum size for all files supplied must not exceed 10 MB. Please check the size of the files before attaching them. Please provide the file names with your first and last name in order to guarantee a clear assignment. If you have problems with the online application form, please send us an email to karriere [at] hahn.group. Many thanks.
Note: You can revoke your consent at any time for the future by e-mail to info [at] hahn.group.
* Required fields