Responsibilities will include:
- Design of control systems for a wide variety of automated equipment including assembly, part feeding, part handling, welding, dispensing, testing, measuring, etc. utilized in automated equipment for a wide range of manufacturing customers.
- Design/programming of control systems for automated equipment, including work with PLC’s, servo motion, robotics, machine vision, etc.
- Interfacing with outside vendors for component selection, manufacturing, and assembly.
- Commissioning of machine to meet customer quality and cycle time requirements including testing and onsite startup.
- Ensuring that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Creating and maintaining comprehensive project documentation
Skills & Competencies:
- Bachelor’s degree in Electrical Engineering
- 3+ years of experience with automated equipment
- Able to write complete PLC programs from beginning to end for Rockwell and Siemens
- Able to program Rockwell and Siemens HMI’s
- Experience with industrial robots such as Fanuc, Epson, Kuka, ABB
- Experience with AC and Servo motion control
- Programming barcode and RFID applications
- Programming direct part marking applications
- Experience with data logging and database interfaces
- Excellent interpersonal skills involving ability to work effectively in a cross-functional team environments
- Ability to multitask by handling diverse assignments concurrently.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
- Will be able to work effectively with minimal oversight.
- Must work well with clients and REI employees.
- Must be able to travel – job will require some out of town work typically in the Southeast but also internationally for customer support and project installations.
Please complete all required fields. We need a cover letter, your current résumé and certificates as an attachment. The maximum size for all files supplied must not exceed 10 MB. Please check the size of the files before attaching them. Please provide the file names with your first and last name in order to guarantee a clear assignment. If you have problems with the online application form, please send us an email to karriere [at] hahn.group. Many thanks.
Note: You can revoke your consent at any time for the future by e-mail to info [at] hahn.group.
* Required fields