The HAHN Group starts its MOBILE.EXPO in Europe on September 20th. At 13 locations in 5 countries, including a stop at the FAKUMA trade fair, the new exhibition and trade fair concept brings the technologies, products and contacts of the company network to regional customers and partners.
The HAHN Group shows digital and service-oriented concepts on 60m² of exhibition space in the specially converted exhibition truck. With the help of a wide range of information, a place for exchange, networking and brainstorming is created. At the accompanying exhibition, the current state of the art in the field of automation and robot technologies can be experienced up close on a further 80m². The agenda is designed for each truck stop location-specifically and thus sets sustainable impulses for transformation and knowledge transfer within the respective region.
Interested participants can register for MOBILE.EXPO on the HAHN Group website: https://www.hahn.group/en/events/mobile-expo/
The MOBILE.EXPO is carried out with the following event dates and locations:
- 20.09. – 23.09.2021 | HAHN Robotics in Bettlach, Switzerland
- 28.09. – 01.10.2021 | Waldorf Technik in Engen, Germany
- 12.10. – 16.10.2021 | FAKUMA in Friedrichshafen, Germany
- 19.10. – 21.10.2021 | Mainz, Germany
- 25.10. – 26.10.2021 | HAHN Robotics in Fichtenau, Germany
- 08.11. – 10.11.2021 | HAHN Robotics in Kelmis, Belgium
- 15.11. – 19.11.2021 | GeKu Automatisierungssysteme in Diepenau, Germany
- 22.11. – 24.11.2021 | HAHN Robotics in Ponitz, Germany
- 25.11. – 01.12.2021 | HAHN Automation in Ùvaly, Czech Republic
- 02.12. – 07.12.2021 | HAHN Automation in Kremsmünster, Austria
- 09.12. – 11.12.2021 | HAHN Robotics in Lüdenscheid, Germany
- 13.12. – 17.12.2021 | HAHN Automation in Rheinböllen, Germany